Responsible for customer requirements management, translation of customer requirements in to detailed product requirements, design items, and compliance testing for power electronics inverter.
Will be part of a multi-cultural, multi-disciplined product development team working on projects involving multiple locations.
- Interface with a German customer to evaluate and specify power electronic inverters
- Analyze Stakeholder Requirements (Customer and Internal)
- Decompose Stakeholder requirements in to architectural blocks, I/O interfaces and system requirements/design that are assigned to discipline (SW, HW, Validation, Manufacturing…)
- Develop the System design by Enterprise Architect and Matlab/Simulink Autocoding.
- Perform change management with the customer and internally
- Generate product functional test plan (compliance testing)
- Perform product functional testing on test bench and car.
- Support customer test and validation programs.
- Use Polarion and JIRA tool for documentation, tracking, reporting and planning
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Bac +5 / Masters
- Big picture thinker with an eye for details
- Understanding of vehicle electronic requirements and power electronics systems requirements (electrical machine control)
- Experience in real-time embedded system design
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Previous experience in automotive powertrain/power electronics and in Matlab/Simulink autocoding are a benefit
- Good foundation knowledge of both hardware and software
- Fluency in English is required. German/French would be an advantage