OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electro-Mechanical Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for:
· Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
· 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s
· Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products
· Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers
· Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders
· Act as an interface to external suppliers
· Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers
· Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues