OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electrical Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As an Electrical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
You will be responsible for:
· Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
· Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department
· Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure
· Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders
· Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders
· Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
· Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the environmental electronics within the client's products