OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Devops Engineer (AWS) – ITI Cloud - 9513-1 M/F
The Devops Engineer will be part of the cloud infrastructure team and assist the application development teams in architecting, developing, and re-engineering applications with containerization and cloud forward technologies.
Our Cloud Infrastructure team is obsessed about bringing strong success for the application development teams. Our team collaborates across the entire Daimler organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
• Collaborate with Business teams, IT teams (application development teams, infrastructure teams, etc.), throughout the life cycle of applications and services (inception and design, development, deployment, operations and refinement)
• Design, build, and optimize applications' containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
• Automate applications and infrastructure deployments on private and public cloud (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes)
• Assist in the design and building of a fully automated self-service platform that could work in a AWS environment
• Be a Subject Matter Expert on DevOps best practices, CI/CD and Configuration Management
• Produce automation scripts to integrate between services and increase efficiency
• Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
• Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools
Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience in:
• Computer/Information Science