BI functional Analyst
As part of the development of one of our clients, we are looking for a BI functional analyst.
· Actively participate in an agile development team using scrum
· Collaborate with the team to break down a business requirement into estimated user stories, refine them to tasks and deliver user stories within a sprint
· Analyze user stories and translate them into the most appropriate conceptual model, while respecting the existing architecture and systems
· Create business process and functional system documentation using UML-artifacts (use case diagrams, activity diagrams, information models...)
· Create and execute test scenarios on different levels (component, system, UAT)
· Assist the users during the execution of user acceptance tests
· Provide support to end-users on (critical) production systems
· Analyze the support work and propose improvements to reduce the amount of support
· Review functional documentation of peers
Your Profile :
· Good analytical and synthesizing skills
· Experience working in agile BI development team for at least 1 year
· Good data investigation/querying skills on databases
· Knowledge of UML
· Experience providing support to end-users is an asset
· Ability to fluently communicate in Dutch, French and English
· Fluency in the use of the following tools of UML modeling tools (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect)
· You will need to be able to actively capture business requirements and insights
· Data management in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
· Documentation / Communication tools (e.g. Microsoft Office)
· Knowledge of relational databases and being able to write database queries in both Oracle and T-SQL
· Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server data warehouses, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
Our Offer :
You will be part of our AKKODIS-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
• A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses, ...
• Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
• There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
• Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
• Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.