AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwoerth is looking for a System Design Responsible - Lighting Systems (f/m/d) for the department 'Electrical Power & Lighting Systems' (ETYPE).
The department is part of Airbus Helicopters’ central design office and hosts a transnational team of about 30 Engineers in the plant locations Donauwoerth and Marignane.
The System Design Responsible's mission is to define, develop, qualify/certify and support new systems and equipment for the whole Airbus Helicopter fleet, as well as for new Air Mobility projects, based on the latest electrical and lighting technologies.
· You will be in charge of the conception of Lighting systems or equipment in collaboration with other department.
· You will have to manage a supplier relationship from the specification to the final industrialization of the parts.
· You will have to provide the demonstration evidences and support the certification process.
· You will define and participate to tests either in labroratories or on Helicopters and you will have to support our Assembly lines and our customers by handling troubleshooting activities or defining maintenance/inspection operations.
· You may participate to research or innovation activities as well as helping the department in improving its competencies/experiences on existing or new technologies.
· university degree within electrical engineering, aeronautical engineering or a similar field of study
· 3 to 5 years experience within Electronics, Electro-mechanics, Optics or Optronics
· you have worked on Lighting technologies, Lighting solutions for interiors or external vision
· you are highly interested in the conception of Electrical Systems involving lighting or laser technologies as well as in the industrialization, the maintenance and logistics for keeping lighting systems in service
· strong team spirit and communication skills
· English and German: negotiation level
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Please submit your CV in English and German.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.