Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a SAP technical expert S/4 HANA - SolMan Change & Release Management (d/m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration. Priority will be given to employees whose position is impacted by a workforce adaptation initiative.
ERP/BI Backbone Service is an international group of SAP professionals working across Airbus Defence and Space focused on SAP topics. Supporting existing services is the core activity ensuring all our SAP platforms are available and stable and meeting the demands of constantly evolving business requirements. In addition to managing the existing SAP landscape the team is heavily involved in supporting a wide range of IM and business projects like the ERP Roadmap. System governance and security is also a high priority ensuring necessary system controls are implemented in respect of change and release management (CHARM) and user access.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Consultant and product owner for SAP Solution Manager, ChaRM and Focused Build
· PoC in the ERP Roadmap for technical release management
· Set up and manage the relase cycle process within Focused Build
· Change management consultant for project and release management
· Defining standards and providing guidance to ensure compliance and design / align solutions within Solution Manager
· Coordination and execution of project release changes, upgrades and migrations with SAP Solution Manager
· Evaluating new technical tools, products and functionalities linked to SAP ChaRM functionalities for potential use inside Airbus SAP environment
· Transport system: configuration and operations of ChaRM and Focused Build
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager ChaRM and Focused Build
· SAP technical experience prefered
· Deep understanding of project management and change management processes
· High motivation and energy to move on projects
· Capability of working on your own responsibility but also of working in an international team
· SAP certifications in Solution Manager, Focused Build and system landscape management preferred
· ITIL certification preferred
· Language Skills - English: negotiation level
· Language Skills – German: advanced
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site with your CV attached. By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.