Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 700 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You will be part of Product policy & Architecture Department (grouping Aircraft Architecture, Predesign & Competition Analysis, Weight & Balance, Industrial design).
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
· Conduct Predesign studies on future Products and concepts in early development phases
· Contribute proactively to Predesign tools improvements
Your main responsibilities:
· Lead technical studies from Exploration Phase to Feasibility prior to Pre-development / Development together with Aircraft Architects.
· Perform conceptual activities comprising sizing and costing of conventional aircraft system and of advanced concepts (e.g. high speed, hybrid, eVTOL), integrating innovative and disruptive technologies at aircraft level.
· During early development phases, the jobholder ensures the convergence of Program specification and technical sizing, iterating with Marketing/Strategy, Program organization on one side and Aircraft Architects, Chief Engineers and Lead Functions on the other side.
· Performing capitalization with “Predesign dossiers”
· Presentation of the results to the customers (CE, Programs) in presentations and documents.
Are you THE one?
· You hold an engineering degree in general aeronautical
· You have a technical background at helicopter level and in general engineering (performance, acoustics, aerodynamics, dynamics, etc.).
· Knowledge in technology Product Trade-Off Analysis Architecture / General Design / Integration System Engineering Principles.
· Experience on multiple programming language like Matlab and Python.
· You know how to communicate honestly and efficiently.
· Assertiveness, team work, open-mindset, agility, curiosity and you are able to address conflicts and bring them to solution.
· English advanced level needed
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.