What is it about?
Airbus Helicopters Finance launched a transformation journey based on digitalization improvement and New ERP SAP S4/HANA implementation. New ERP is not just an upgrade of our current SAP solution to the last and most modern version SAP S4/HANA . This is profound transformation program aiming at revisiting our processes, methods and tools to build together our future and sustainable backbone that will allow working smarter, quicker for our people, customers, suppliers and our businesses.
Finance team need to be reinforced with high expertize skilled person to support the delivery of this strategic improvement.
Your job in the program:
In the frame of this transformation projects of Airbus Helicopters we are looking for a Cost Accounting Expert (d/f/m) in Marignane or Donauwörth. In this respect we are looking for a candidate able to support cost accounting team in its various challenging missions. The successful applicant will join the "Cost Accounting" team.
Tasks & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Act as an interface to other EF digital initiatives to ensure consistency and integration between all existing projects (ERP roadmap, Reporting standardization & automation and planning & Predictive).
· Support the change management during all project phases and participate to training activities.
· Support cost accounting recurring activities to ensure periodic closing and recurring improvements.
· Managing the testing activities while implementing improvement changes in the recurring system and while new capabilities in new ERP S4/HANA.
· Act on internal control definition, implementation and follow-up.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Business administration (Master or bachelor) in the field of accounting or controlling or similar.
· Having solid knowledge on ERP technologies based on SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4 Hana.
· Several years of experience with SAP products for Finance.
· Experience in a multicultural environment would be appreciated.
· Experienced in activity management and follow-up (preferably with an understanding of agile methodologies).
· We are looking for a candidate who is autonomous, flexible, curious with good communication skills, entrepreneurial and customer oriented with a deep and wide knowledge on IT implementations for Finance.
· The candidate shall be in all cases a team player, team oriented and service minded.
· Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) is mandatory.
· Advanced level of French and German language would be helpful.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Helicopters SAS
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com .