Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
AIRBUS in collaboration with Universidad de Sevilla is launching the 13th edition of the Master in GSC and AERONAUTICAL INDUSTRY OPERATIONS.
This program includes a Master Program and a 12-months Internship at one of the Airbus facilities in Seville (San Pablo or Tablada).
Internship Information (Airbus Facilities)
During the internship, you will be involved in real Aeronautical Industry Operations projects under the supervision of an Airbus Mentor.
According to your profile you will be assigned to one of the following areas related to Supply Chain and Industrialization: Manufacturing, LEAN, Logistics, Procurement, Quality, Programmes or Customer Services. The main Airbus programs that you will find in Seville are the A400M and Light & Medium aircraft.
· Working hours: 35 hours per week
· Remuneration: 1000€/month.
Master Program Information (University of Seville)
Simultaneously with the internship you will be attending the academic lectures of the Master at University of Seville. You will be trained in specific skills of Aeronautical Industry Operations and Global Supply Chain Management. Other areas of training will be as well engineering operations, manufacturing, assembly, quality and LEAN, giving a broad vision of management and operational techniques of the leader company AIRBUS.
· Assessment Procedure: examinations, homework, training practice at Airbus and a Master Thesis
· Number of Credits: 80 ECTS
· Teaching method: Lectures 3 days per week
· Master Program cost: 6091€ (includes taxes) (Half-grants available for 20% of enrolled students)
- Engineering Master degrees in Aeronautical, Industrial, Industrial Management, Telecommunications, Naval, Civil, etc. Additionally, Graduates/Bachelors with a relevant experience or internationalization might be admitted.
- Negotiation level of English and Upper- Intermediate level of Spanish
- French and/or German will be a plus
· Pre-selection: October - November 2021
· Enrollment: 1 – 20 Decembre 2021
· Course: 27 January – 31 Decembre 2022
· Location internship: Seville (San Pablo or Tablada plants)
APPLICATIONS in AIRBUS website
Master Information :
http://www.master.us.es/globalsc/ or email@example.com
Phone: +34 954 482175 (Monday to Thursday from 9am to 2pm
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.