Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A permanent job opportunity has arisen for a 'Lab Test Means Integration Engineer” within Airbus Defence & Space to be based on Getafe site in Spain. The successful candidate will join the TEYVM TL5 department and will be integrated into a multidisciplinary team, covering the Design and Build, and Integration of the Laboratory Test Means used by all programs of Defense and Space.
Laboratory Test Means Integration Engineer is an essential role that deals with:
· Technical challenges
· Adaptation to project priorities changes
· Agility in resolving technical blocking points ensuring achievement of requirements
· Monitor and stick to schedule adherence
· Control quality and costs.
We invite you to join a multi-skilled and highly engaged team of Engineers working on a diverse and wide range of projects.
Come and boost your career with us. Opportunities to work directly with aircraft systems· Opportunities to develop cross-product knowledge (Multiple Platforms) Opportunities in technological activities (Demos Design of Incremental Developments) Opportunities to travel (Transnational programs)
Required Competences & Skills
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge & experience in CATIA and PDM/PLM Tools (Experience on Capital or Dassault 3DX will be a plus), as well as the usual back office tools (MS Office, etc..)
- Abilities to accept delegation
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Open minded and active to new challenges.
- Motivated, proactive and team dynamic player
- Committed in their own development to learn new skills
- Fluent in Writing and Spoken English (B2 level or higher), knowledge of German or French will be appreciated
Desired Competences & Skills
· Knowledge of aircraft systems
· Knowledge and/or experience in work linked to Aeronautical projects
· Knowledge of Airbus processes & procedures (SAP, DMS, tc…..)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.