Description de l'offre
INTERNSHIP - BUYER - M/F
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are looking for a mandatory internship up to 4 to 6 month-long in order to validate your academic year in Procurement, Buyer.
Several internships will be open during the 2018-2019 academic year.
What if YOU starts your story with US?
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and
We are looking for motivated students to join our teams at Airbus.
You are familiar with technologies and you like to propose innovative solutions. In addition to the subjects that you will work on, you will have
the opportunity to develop different skills such as teamwork, communication and project management.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
You can develop your skills in our Group in the following areas:
· Develop, implement and monitor new purchasing policies in conjunction with a dedicated product family.
· Collect the needs of internal customers, define specifications and contribute to external calls for tenders as well as their procurement
procedures in a sensitive context.
· Ensure confidentiality, integrity and fairness in the selection of suppliers.
· Ensure the follow-up of contracts and the relationship with suppliers.
· Participate in cost estimates for various projects.
· Support contract negotiation and drafting.
· Conduct market research in a constantly evolving perimeter
· Propose innovative solutions to help Develop the business
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You are currently enrolled in a 4 years graduated diploma which is specialized in Procurement.
You have advanced skills (written/speaking) in English and in French.
You have the following skills:
· Project management
· Good communication skills and ability to negociate
· Team spirit
· Knowledge on aeronautical industry
· Office Pack and digital solutions
You have interpersonal skills, you have organizational qualities, and you like team work!
Do you feel like joining us? Then, GO! Apply online!
If we are interested in your application, you will be invited to perform a tapped-interview during which you will have a few minutes to
convince us. You will present your background, your motivations and your career objectives. Afterwards, we will potentially share your
application with managers in charge of internship topics related with your profile & skills.