Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA
Crisa (Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería , S.A.U.) is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment, systems and software for space applications covering mainly: satellites, launchers, orbital infrastructure and space transportation vehicles. Other activities include engineering projects for ground stations. Crisa is integrated within the Spacecraft Equipment organization of the Airbus Defence and Space, Space Systems division. AirbusSpacecraft Equipment is a transnational business line with sites in Elancourt and Toulouse (France), Backnang, Jena, Ottobrunn and Friedrichshafen (Germany), Leiden (The Netherlands) and Crisa in Tres Cantos (Spain).We operate integrated into this Spacecraft Equipment organization although Crisa is a legal independent company (100% owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space SAU) that employs more than 450 highly qualified persons. Crisa has played a relevant role in most ESA's scientific and Earth observation missions, developing payload equipment (science instrumentation, video front end electronics, payload control and data processors, etc.), platform equipment (platform on board computer, interface units, actuators controllers, ..), power subsystems including mainly power control and conditioning and electrical propulsion applications, launcher electronics, ground segment applications and test bench equipment. Our main products lines (power, payload, platform and launcher products) cover a wide range of solutions for Earth Observation, Telecommunication, Meteorological and Science applications, Launchers and in orbit infrastructure platforms and mission’s needs. Our home site in the Madrid’s Technological Park (PTM) in Tres Cantos counts with standard engineering and design offices, a space qualified manufacturing and assembly production plant and our own testing facilities (shakers, thermal and vacuum climate chambers, EMC room and test table, etc.). We are willing to offer them for use by others, when available. Please refer to the facilities tab for description and contact information.
The main activity shall be the Development of firmware for test equipment including Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE), Unit Testers (UT), and module set-ups developed to perform the qualification and acceptance testing of flight electronics.
The candidate shall be responsible of the following activities:
· Analysis of FPGA needs and splitting of FPGA and SW requirements in coordination with SW and HW responsibles.
· Definition of the functional block architecture.
· Definition of additional HW/SW requirements imposed by FPGA design
· Selection of Cores: communications, encoders, protections,…
· VHDL coding of the FPGA according to the specifications and the architecture defined
· Development of SW required for FPGA verification
· Development of embedded SW required to interface with the FPGA (when needed)
· Support of HW design in relation with FPGA needs
· FPGA integration activities in test set-up or EGSE
· HW/SW integration including verification of the FPGA functionalities and performances
· Design documentation
· Attendance and support of Project Meetings as required
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Engineer master degree, preferable from electrical, electronics or telecommunication degrees.
· English and Spanish language at advanced level, other languages would be a plus.
· Previous experience in the following tasks is required:
· Experienced in the complete design flow from requirements to design acceptance.
· VHDL simulation tools.
· FPGA technologies and their tools.
· HW/SW integration and managing of lab equipment
· Programming languages as C++, C#, Python
· Capability to work in group with people from different areas
· Good analytical skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigations.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience of the Linux operating system would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of scripting languages would be beneficial.Knowledge in script programming (Python, TCL, UDMS) and/or programming languages would be beneficial
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.