• Improve Customer Satisfaction through identifying and promoting new Prevention Initiatives.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Provide Support to new End-to-End Quality Gates gobernance, requiring enhancement of Quality prevention such as Events impacting gates. Measure Contention KPIs
• Lead and coordinate End-to-End Contention initiatives in order to secure Customer Satisfaction Quality level requirements on top impacting issues. Coordination with TOP25 initiatives, as well as other functions such as Manufacturing Engineering and Production
• Provide support to Quality Escapes reduction project, lead by Program Quality (TOQAA) for reducing number of future QSRs; special priority on Customer Satisfaction
• Lead and coordinate Events and SARIs reduction under FAL perimeter with external liability. Coordinate actions with external functions (i.e. Supply Chain, Engineering Quality)
• Identifying and analyzing repetitive/high industrial impact/safety relevant or CnQ relevant quality issues, leading the resolution of these complex issues and ensuring their correction
• Coordinate between different areas and organizations (Quality, Engineering, Production, MAP, Industrial Partners) ensuring their intervention to guarantee issues resolution.
• Managing corrective & containment action implementation by means of collecting data, categorizing and prioritizing it, analyzing the industrial impact and agreeing corrective actions embodiment, ensuring they are addressed to proper responsible in CAPRI tool.
• Lead dedicated Corrective Actions Meetings, support to FAL transversal Corrective Actions and ensure External Corrective Actions progress.
• Direct link with QAM & shopfloor level for analysis, investigations and corrective actions implementation. Active participation at Q and PD panels.
• Active participation on Practical Problem Solving techniques.
• Support to In Service issues raised by Services or Safety Process originated at FAL, ensuring an accurate investigation and application of corrective actions when needed.
• Support to achieving yearly objectives.
• Guarantee fulfilment of defined procedures. Standardize and homogenize
Q activities and Q methods. Ensure that inspection documents are updated with return of experience.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated in an Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Quality
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing
· Knowledge in Data Analytics
· Proactive and autonomous person.
· Team work and adaptation are a must for this position
· Advanced level in English and Spanish.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Agency contract / Contrat d'intérim / Zeitarbeitsvertrag / Trabajo temporal (ETT)
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .