A vacancy for a CyberSecurity Risk & Governance Manager (d/m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Information Management Security Germany ”.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
The department "Information Management Security Germany" is responsible to judge all requests in the area of Information Management, to secure all infrastructure systems of IM and the Business against Cyber threats and to comply with regulations of Airbus Defence and space as also customers or agencies. In addition we support all IT-projects to securely integrate IT-infrastructures from Client-Server networks up to Cloud functionalities, according to Airbus Defence and Space security guidelines and assure a proper documentation of these systems.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
The main focus of this position is the responsibility for supporting / consulting of projects (IM Technology and Business owned technology) in terms of compliance towards authority and company regulation.
The setup and management of the interfaces and relationship to the relevant stakeholder (IM, business), the definition of risks and creation of risk assessments incl. mitigation actions is an important part of this position.
The mission is to understand the architecture of those areas, to define the adequate security concepts and ensure alignment of Airbus Defence & Space activities and other initiatives across Airbus Group. Furthermore assess existing programs and develop decision making proposals (incl. residual risks) for relevant stakeholder.
Task & accountabilities :
· Develop and manage IM-Security measures/requirements to ensure implementation of governmental and company own regulations and policies.
· Develop and manage measures to control technical and regulatory compliance.
· Design and build enterprise-class security systems for the production environments.
· Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
· Assess the level of risk exposure of IT-systems associated with projects as well as IM-managed infrastructure.
· Provide legally/regulatory advice and recommendations to leadership, business areas and staff on a variety of relevant topics/regulations.
· Create technical guidelines and documentation in the frame of governmental regulations and accreditation needs and validate technical Information Security compliance in accordance with applicable regulatory framework (deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy).
· Support IM-Security incidents.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Information Systems: 3 years
· Experience in Cybersecurity consulting and systems integration.
· Experience with network, systems and application security architecture integration.- Solid operating systems, database and networking protocols knowledge.
· Solid Networking, communications & authentication protocols knowledge.
· Knowledge of governmental frameworks and regulations for classified data ( Nato, Occar, EU and German national regulations).
· In addition regulations for Export control, DSGVO and standards like ISO27001 and BSI IT Grundschutz are necessary.
· Principles of Business Continuity and Business Impact Analysis are wishful.
· Understanding of vulnerability management: identification, impact and resolution.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging and international environment.
· Ability to work in an environment that requires a high level of detail and confidentiality.
· Reliability, accuracy and a feeling for making analytical decision on criteria and processes.
· Ability to obtain a German Security Clearance.
· English: Advanced, German: Fluent
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .