Airbus Cybersecurity GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Many companies offer great opportunities to design modern IT systems, yet Airbus CyberSecurity offers the possibility to apply your expertise to current and future cutting-edge aerospace systems.
A vacancy for a Cybersecurity IT Engineer for Aerospace Applications (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Taufkirchen/Manching. The successful applicant will join 'Defence und Aerospace Security'.
Compensation level: EG 10(if job requirements are met). // Published until: 28.02.2021.We are looking for experienced IT engineers with an interest in aerospace systems and their applications for our growing department Defence and Strategic Programmes in Germany. The Defence and Aerospace Security team is expanding its IT infrastructure, services, and cloud engineering capabilities to meet the current and future requirements of aerospace systems. Our teams are active in the defence and civil aerospace fields for applications such as air combat systems, secure connectivity, and the ground, space, and user segments of space-based systems such as satellite communication.
· System design of IT infrastructure and services to contribute to applications in the aerospace sector
· Contribute and support the development of designs and requirements engineering for IT, network and cloud architectures
· Support the alignment and the communication of IT designs and requirements with system designers across engineering disciplines in the aerospace domain
· Integrating security safeguards into the implementation process of IT infrastructure engineering
· Contribution to the development of aerospace security system architectures
· Participating in European cybersecurity defence projects
· Collaborating with international partner companies
· Master or Bachelor in computer science, aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, communications, mathematics, or similar
· Experience with design of safety-critical systems and components in the aerospace domain is of advantage
· Experience with security system engineering for IT infrastructure is a plus
· Usage of cryptographic tools, application of cryptographic algorithms or public key infrastructures are of advantage
· Software engineering experience is of advantage, experience with microkernels and real-time developments is a plus
· Experience with UNIX-like systems, their architecture, their services and implementations.
· Knowledge of Windows-based services like Active Directory, SMB, Exchange is of advantage
· Knowledge of cloud orchestration tools and solutions for high availability is of advantage
· Experience in handling classified data and documents is of advantage
Willingness for travelling is required
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.