Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Are you a Cyber Security Architect ready to take on new and exciting challenges?... Are you willing to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide aerospace leader company?...
If you are a highly motivated Engineer working in Cyber Security field that enjoys innovating, and simplifying solutions and ways of working with real work experience in designing Security Architectures, strong infrastructure and/or secure development background, and real passion for Cyber Security, this position may be what you are looking for… Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply for it!.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Architect to join our Product Security team within engineering organization in Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid).
You will be a key person in charge of ensuring that the Airbus Defence and Space Products (e.g. Military Aircrafts, UAS,…) and supporting services are protected against cybersecurity threats throughout their entire lifecycle (i.e. from early R&T phases, definition, development, implementation, industrialization, operation, maintenance and support, through to end of life and disposal). You will work in a new and challenging international environment where cyber security is a key driver to be considered as part of all products designed and developed by Airbus Defence and Space.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be in charge of the product security requirements definition, design, implementation, integration, test, verification and compliance.
As a Cyber Security Architect you will drive the definition of product security architectures and design in accordance to their security requirements derived from the security risk assessments. You will specify what security controls are to be applied and where in the overall, associated product architecture. You will also perform the trade-offs that influenced the decisions made in forming the security architecture.
You will contribute to guarantee that the Airbus Defence and Space Products are inherently secure by design and they fulfil the security requirements in accordance to the applicable national/international security regulations.
You will enable Business by means of providing Cyber security consultancy, guidance to business projects/programs to ensure the fulfilment of the contractual requirements and the Customer expectations. You will work in a very close collaboration with all the relevant stakeholders (e.g. Customer, Program manager, Chief engineer,…) for accomplishing the product security milestones for the different Programs.
As a Cyber Security Architect the main responsibilities will be to:
· Have a collaborative mindset, and be a real team player.
· Challenge traditional ways of thinking and propose new ideas and new ways of working.
· Lead and manage the security aspects of the Products through their entire lifecycle.
· Provide cybersecurity consultancy and advisory to business projects.
· Adopt and promote a security-by-design approach with the different projects stakeholders.
· Proactively contribute to the business solutions’ architecture and design to manage and reduce risks.
· Provide harmonised common security processes and standards as the baseline for the Products.
· Produce the product security lifecycle management plan.
· Conduct the security risk assessments on the Products (including threat and vulnerability assessment).
· Define the security requirements to mitigate the security risks.
· Design the security architectures in accordance to the security requirements.
· Perform trade-offs that influence the decisions to be made in forming the security architecture.
· Decompose the high-level security design into low-level detailed security designs for each sub-system or component.
· Ensure the security compliance of the Products in accordance to the national and international security regulations.
· Conduct formal compliance processes (security evaluation, certification and accreditation processes) in accordance to the applicable criteria and methodologies (CC/CEM, ITSEC/ITSEM, CCN-STICs...).
· Drive the definition, development and deployment of the Security Operating Procedures in order to ensure the security maintenance of the Products along their entire lifecycle.
· Act as the product security focal point in your domain.
· Participate in meetings with the Customer and lead the Customer on our Product Security approach.
· Participate in the Airbus international working groups.
· Ensure the good reporting for your activity.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.