Description de l'offre
Customer Service Representative
Airbus Defence and Space Corsham (Skynet)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Customer Service Representative has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Corsham. The successful applicant will join our Service delivery group, supporting Skynet.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will help to facilitate a 24/7 single point of contact in support of all satellite communication and imagery service requests on behalf of Airbus Defence & Space CIS. The role facilitates all inbound and outbound customer contacts (orders, incidents and general queries) across a number of different mediums; email, phone and fax, in accordance with target metrics with and the aim is to reflect and foster a truly customer focused culture in line with Best Practices and to achieve Customer Service Excellence.
This is a shift-working position that involves night work and on call.
The successful applicant will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Promoting a positive image (corporate clothing) and a quality service culture demonstrating a good personal presentation especially when dealing with the customer face to face.
· Providing the initial point of contact for all customers.
· Providing support for all Service Portfolio orders, imagery services, problem handling and general enquiries.
· Supporting a 24/7 operational Contact Centre operating shifts working and On Call.
· Developing desk standards, procedures and processes in line with SLAs, KPIs, best practice and business needs.
· General administration duties in support of work carried out in the Contact Centre
· Providing confidential card management handling by processing credit/debit card transactions as requested
· Working on multi domain IT Networks, tools and applications in line with current security procedures.
· Working closely with colleagues and support the Team Leaders within the department
· Ensuring that customer call waiting times are minimised.
· Completing all activities in accordance with current service performance commitments.
· Ensuring all aspects of Company and Customer Security policies are upheld.
· All aspects of Health and Safety.
· Respecting the Company and Team Values and Behaviours
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
· Proven customer service skills in relation to a Contact Centre/Service Desk environment
· Proven telephony and general communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
· Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations with both colleagues and customers
· Articulate to assure accuracy of first time information entered
· Pro-active and self-disciplined with the ability to use own initiative
· Attention to detail in all work activities with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good knowledge and current use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and especially Outlook)
· Experienced operational use of Remedy/CRM Systems (or similar ticket tracking tools)
· Telecommunications knowledge
· Experienced problem analysis and solving skills
· Good team player, adaptable and flexible
· Self-motivated with a desire to learn new skills
· ICS Communications qualified
· Language skills (French, German)
· Experience of Web interface applications
· Demonstrating “Values and Behaviours” in support of working in a “confidential” environment