Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Who we are:
Within Airbus Commercial Aircraft, digital security topics are managed by our Corporate Digital Security office , a transnational organisation based in France, UK, Germany and Spain, with a direct link to our global infrastructure and sites (e.g. North America, India, China, Asia …).
The Corporate Digital Security office is structured around 5 departments:
· Enterprise Security Architecture,
· Detection & Response,
· Evaluation & Test,
· Risk, Vulnerability & Critical Asset,
· Cybersecurity Innovation & Scouting.
We are a network of leading experts working on projects and collaborations including research & innovation, state of the art solutions development, and technology scouting for cybersecurity across a wide scope of security domains including IT, OT/ICS and Product security.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a CERT Specialists ( m/f) based in Toulouse (31) , France. You will join the Detection & Response department.
What you will do with us:
The Airbus CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) is responsible for handling cybersecurity incidents and detecting cyber threats.
Third place finalist in the SOC-X challenge 2021, the IT security experts of our CERT also contribute to open source projects: https://github.com/airbus-cert
As a CERT specialist (m/f), you will contribute to the following objectives:
· Ensure the Detection & Response to the most sophisticated cyberattacks are handled appropriately.
· Contribute to threat hunting improvement through industrialization of intrusion analysis
· Participate in the architecture of new Detection & Response tools
· Perform Threat Intelligence on attacker groups related to aerospace and defence industry
· Support all Airbus divisions in understanding the cyber threats landscape
· Contribute to research and publications conducted by Airbus CERT
· Represent Airbus CERT within working groups and in conferences throughout the world.
In this frame, you will be involved in a large variety of tasks including:
1/ Perform threat hunting:
· Conduct Malware Analysis in the context of threat hunting and TTPs discovery
· Contribute to the effort of Threat Intelligence
· Support incident response in crisis mode: Be part of the on-call crisis team (deployment reactivity constraints); Perform reverse-engineering; Hosts forensic analysis
2/ Contribute to the industrialization of:
· Malware analysis and clusterization
· Network analysis
· Host analysis
3/ Threat detection using system or network capabilities:
· YARA signatures
· Network signatures
· Integration of signatures into internal tools
· Support for IOC searching across the enterprise
4/ Create or enhance Detection & Response projects:
· Participation to Detection & Response developments
· Development of data mining capabilities (Hadoop/Pig)
The skills we are looking for :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
· Master's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
· At least 3 years of work experience in the IT security field
· Significant experience in threat detection or incident response
· Experience in Reverse engineering applied to Incident Response
· Experience in Windows and Active Directory environments
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Strong ability to work in a multinational and complex environment
· Ability to coordinate teams located in different, BUs and locations
· English: Negotiation Level
· French, German and/or Spanish is a plus
Why join us?
1/ Work in a multicultural environment , with a significant scale, on a worldwide perimeter, within a team of security experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security solutions for a wide range of assets (IT, OT/ICS, Products).
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer (digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training....) and mobility opportunities. Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile .
3/ Work in a balanced environment : Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies. Join us!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.