Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A vacancy for an CCMD Manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Seville. The successful applicant will join A400M Conformity & CCMD Department, acting in FAL, Flight Line and Delivery Center in San Pablo facilities.
The holder of this position will lead the Quality Control of the Configuration and the Documentation of A400M aircraft, coordinating internal activities as well the activities of our supplier, being in contact with our Customers and the Authorities, therefore a high level of responsibility is required.
· Tasks & Accountabilities :
To ensure the Configuration Conformity of A400M Aircrafts, being responsible of drumbeating the actions needed to ensure:
· The Configuration Control to check that the as-built aircraft is according to its as-designed, supporting other departments/workshop when needed.
· The on time/on quality/on cost of CCMD deliverables needed to declare the aircraft ready for the First Engine Run (FOT milestone), ready to the First Flight (PFF milestone), ready for the Hand Over to Delivery Center and ready for the final delivery and Transfer of Title to our Customers.
· The transfer between POA to DOA or DOA to POA of the required aircrafts.
· The adherence to the planning, being responsible for drumbeating the whole CCMD community (Partners, internal Suppliers, etc.) for each milestone, ensuring each manufacturer solves of justifies each conformity discrepancy properly.
· The continuous support to Customer Services for delivered aircrafts.
· The support to the Military Authority (DGAM) on all issues related to configuration and aircraft documentation during FAL process, including their FAL Inspection Points and Hand Over to Delivery Center.
For these activities, the CCMD Manager drumbeats a large multifunctional team.
Knowledge about EASA Part 21, EMAR 21, DGAM PERAM 21, etc. is required for this position, but will be part of the initial training.
· Required Skills :
We’re looking for candidate with the following skills:
· Engineering degree.
· At least 3 years of experience in aeronautical manufacturing.
· Advanced level in English and Spanish.
· Knowledge in manufacturing tools (SAP SP1/PAC/PDR, SIPLA, TLB, etc.)
· Knowledge in configuration tools (ACC2, PASS, etc.)
· Knowledge in aeronautical regulations (EASA Part 21, DGAM PERAM 21, etc.)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team leadership, as being able to drumbeat a MFT is needed.
· Proactive, able to propose new ideas and improvement driven
· Innovative and open minded
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.