EDV is the area where prototypes and new versions for C295 are developed and certified and give support for commercial campaigns.
The jobholder EDV & M&L Prototypes –Production Control Main functions will be:
- Follow-up and analysis of standard and manufactured missing parts in order to not impact the production plan.
- Management of work-orders lifecycle.
- Support to production regarding test means, protototypes materials availability, forecast delivery dates… in order to be able to plan the work on a daily basis.
- Improvement of digital tools to standardize following the Airbus procedures.
B- Main activities
1. Follow-up of missing parts for parts manufactured by external or internal supplier, solving every issue ensuring delivery on time.
2. Follow-up of standard missing parts, ensuring the proper WBS in SAP/SNT: operative network, production centers, PEP …
3. Management of incidences related to TLB, work-orders, due-dates…
4. Management of required parts and spares:
· Ensuring that the damaged parts are properly returned to the warehouses with the correct documentation
· Cost control of work-orders
5. Digitalization and improvement of EDV tools in order to improve and ease the follow-up of parts to be returned, IR, missing parts…
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated in an Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in Production Control
· EDV Tool
· High adaptability to work on new topics, new business and in a network mode
· Advanced level in English and Spanish
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Production Planning & Scheduling
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .