Description de l'offre
C-series Buyer, Aerostructure Procurement
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A very exciting opportunity has arisen at Airbus Filton to work on the Bombardier C-series programme as a Buyer (Aerostructure Procurement).
The Airbus-Bombardier partnership brings together two complementary product lines, within the 100-150 seat market segment expected to represent more than 6,000 new aircraft over the next 20 years.
This exciting new aerospace partnership brings together Airbus' global reach and scale with Bombardier's newest, state-of-the-art jet aircraft family, positioning both partners to fully unlock the value of the C Series platform and create significant new value for customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
In close alignment with the Lead Buyer and MFT Leader, the jobholder is accountable for:
· Contract management for the products and/or suppliers under his/her responsibility.
· Developing strong working relationships with suppliers under his/her responsibility.
· Support robust cross-functional, collaborative working relationships between Airbus Procurement and internal team, as well as supplier based teams.
· Providing the best purchasing conditions for Airbus for the products and/or suppliers under his/her responsibility.
· Delivering the value creation and cost saving projects within his/her scope of activity.
· Leading Work Package teams for the products and/or suppliers under his/her responsibility and ensure consistency with the Multi Functional Team.
· Delivering the Procurement Plan within his/her scope of responsibilities.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Conduct the Buyer activities and secure his/her support to MFT (Multi Functional Team) Leader of "Supplier Selection and Contracting" process
· Conduct the Buyer activities and secure his/her support to MFT Leader of "Supplier Monitoring and Contract Management" process:
· Implement contract / business relationship
· Monitor /Manage Contract Execution and Contractual and Financial Coverage of Evolution Requests
· Amend Contract
· Anticipate and Mitigate Contractual Risks
· Manage Contract Expiry
· Evaluate, Prepare and Send Request for Purchasing
· Terminate Contract
· Be responsible for leading negotiations for contract development and commercial values.
· Conduct the Buyer activities of "Supply External Products and Services" process
· Conduct, or contribute to, all projects impacting the contractual terms and conditions for the products and/or suppliers under his/her responsibility, eg: Value Creation projects, Transfer of Work projects, claims or liabilities management, cost savings opportunities
· Contribute to budget elaboration within her/his scope of activity
· Organize and conduct the Work Package (WP) Team
· Organize and conduct the Work Package Review Meeting with the support of the WP team
· Identify value creation opportunities and deliver cost reduction programmes on existing contracts
· Professional supplier relationship, up-to-date contracts compliant with the Procurement Policy and Strategy for all WPs in his/her perimeter.
· Achieve best purchasing conditions for Airbus for the products and/or suppliers under his/her responsibility (cost reduction targets met and competitively priced change requests).
· Availability of all elements on time and on quality in his/her perimeter.
· Managed supplier risks and supplier rating reflecting the actual performance of the supplier.
· Value creation delivered for his/her Department for the Improvement Projects under his/her responsibility.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Natural communicator, able to simplify complex messages in order to engage internal and supply chain stakeholders
· Procurement professional with proven aerospace experience
· Knowledge of the C-Series product and associated procurement activities would be extremely advantageous
· Strong contractual and commercial background with technical knowledge
· Proven successful experience in teamwork in an intercultural environment
· Efficient project management
· Effective negotiator with proven commercial and contractual background and legal awareness
· Financial key indicators knowledge
· Experience in delivering cost reduction initiatives
· Ability to drive improvement & innovation to deliver concrete results
· In depths know-how of the Aerostructure market and supplier strategies of his/her perimeter
· Effective management of customer expectations and stakeholders
Applications will be accepted from 18th June to 18th July 2018.
o Excellent competitive salary with yearly reviews
o Total remuneration package made up of Basic Salary, Performance Bonus & Success Sharing
o 25 days holiday (Ability to buy 35 additional hours) plus bank holidays
o Pension Scheme Defined contribution pension scheme with scale matching contribution
o Flexible Benefits based on grade – Multiple options including health care and car options
o Flexible working hours & practices (including Friday half-day)
o Onsite social clubs
o Strong career development opportunities (learning path, opportunities to move internally, UK wide and internationally)