Description de l'offre
Business Applications Support Engineer – Training is provided
Airbus Defence and Space Stevenage
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you tech-savvy? Love working with service providers and 3rd party suppliers to meet business needs? Enjoy monitoring services – spotting peaks, patterns and trends? Interested in supporting the full lifecycle of business software and Infrastructure? Curious about how G-suit will impact on Airbus Defence and Space?
Then this is the role for you!
As a Business Applications Support Engineer you will be facilitating and monitoring the supply of business applications and mobile phones to the company. This will include being in contact with the suppliers, spotting peaks and patterns that may impact on Airbus and being in contact with Users. You will be joining the Unified Communications Service Delivery team based in Stevenage and as part of the bigger IM department.
Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products – We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
The successful candidate will need to gain UK Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Manage 3rd party suppliers to deliver, maintain and support our business software (IP/TDM Telephony, Video Conferencing, Jabber, Webex and mobile)
· Provide escalation point for issues raised by Airbus Defence and Space
· Act as local point of contact for end user community
· Direct the resolution of all operational problems and coordinate all providers involved
· Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) are met
· Challenge 3rd party suppliers on request management for day to day and local activity.
· Access and monitor remedy, analyse raw data, control suppliers quality and integrity
· Support UK Service Delivery Manager to drive local complain, escalation and crisis
· Coordinate deployment for Video including related infrastructure (Capacity for servers, users, new buildings etc)
· Manage Video Conference rooms, spare and stocks
· Identify project resources and build project organization.
· Support the design, validation and implementation of improvement plans together with all services providers
· Provide local support in each UK site whenever necessary
This role will suit someone with some technical background who has conducted IT support or who has supported business applications like Jabber, Skype, Telephony or WebEx.
· Previous Technology, Business to Business, support
· Experience managing service providers or 3rd party suppliers
· An understanding of Networking and Infrastructure
· A passion working with technical and non-technical users
· A curious mind and an enjoyment of getting down to the root cause of an issue
· An interest in Process Management or Project Management.