Airbus Helicopters SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The team data governance & export control of Airbus Helicopters' technical directorate (called 'Engineering') is looking for an Engineer and/or Data Analyst if possible with knowledge in export control.
The candidate shall benefit from a very good technical understanding (ability to read technical drawings, understanding of production constrains...).
Your customers are design teams in Europe (3000 employees), chief engineers and project leaders of all Airbus Helicopters' programs (NH90, Tiger, Civil and dual use platforms such as H160M, H145M).
- Continuous improvement of export classification algorithms & perform classification by hand when algorithms can't deal with it.
- Lead and structure the process definition for classification activities.
- Interpret changes of law with other export specialists of the team and upgrade algorithms when necessary.
- Develop analytics solution to monitor & control classification needs as well as automated reporting solutions.
- Lead improvement projects in close coordination with head of operations and IT.
- Advise development teams, chief engineer and program teams & Export Control network.
You will contribute to:
- ensure feasibility of engineering projects, i.e. to ensure that export control regulations are taken into account at the start of any new activity.
- improve efficiency and anticipate risks of non-compliance.
- steer an ambitious extended enterprise policy (Worldwide AIRBUS subsidiaries and partners) enabled thanks to a robust and efficient application of export control regulations.
- make Export Control understandable & share your knowledge with engineering community
Profile & skills we are looking for:
- experience with process definition and in continuous improvement (mandatory)
- very good technical understanding
- Successful experience as part of a design or production team (wished).
- Experience with analytics: you have basic knowledge in programming language such as Python or equivalent (nice to have)
- Autonomy & self-organised (mandatory)
- Very good communication and social skills (mandatory)
- English fluent (mandatory)
- German & French is of advantage.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.