Understand the services regional panorama:
· Identify market trends and customer needs
· Understand competition landscape and strategies
Lead services regional marketing activities
· Contribute to product marketing /CDS regional touch point
· Set up product marketing / airline marketing regional touch point
· Be aware of standalone campaigns to guide CDS when needed(via monthly or bi weekly.. Closed down meeting)
Define regional services marketing strategy through development of regional marketing plan
· Develop and define regional Marketing plan
· Ensure product marketing and CDS involvement
· Define services pipeline and influencing plan
· Ensure SPI data consistency
· Implement marketing strategy as part of regional services initiatives (sales, biz dev..)
· Execute and drumbeat marketing plan
· Support GAM to implement services strategy at account level.
Support and influence Services Strategy and Business development in the region
· Strengthen relationship with regional Biz Dev to enable them with the strategy and market strategy inputs
· Share Marketing plan and related Market overview
· Provide ad hoc support through market insights, marketing analysis and reports
Ensure proactive /upstream marketing in collaboration with CDS and services product marketing
Provide feedback on services offering with customer needs and regional specificities
· Lead the content strategy including customized key messages adapted to the market
· Events: define priorities , content strategy and customized messages
· Press Release : provide inputs / key messages\\
Know your customer through campaign participation: on campaigns and/or standalone campaigns
· Master degree in Aviation, Engineering, Commercial or Finance.
· 3 -5 years related working experience in airline or aviation industry.
· Good customer communication skills.
· Good English skill in communication & presentation.
· Skilled in computer software.
· Teamwork spirit and willing to taking challenges.
· Business travels will be required.
· Strong interest in aviation, open minded, easy going.
· Eager to learn new knowledge with positive attitude.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus (China) Enterprise Management and Services Co.Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Sales, Marketing & Commercial Contracts
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.