Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Contribute to the optimization of the global design of Airbus products during the concept phases. Supply high quality input data to the teams responsible for component design in Time Cost Quality (TCQ). Development of leading competences in the areas of Loads & Aeroelastics along with the required methods and tools. Support product certification and the evolution of requirements in that area. Promote continuous process improvements.
To apply to this position it is needed to have the Master's Degree in Aeronautical Engineering with an excellent academic report, especially in the subjects related to Flight Physics. It is essential to attach the academic reports of both Bachelor and Master Degrees.
Our domain is involved in a wide variety of programs, like military tactical transports (CN-235, C-295, A400M), Airbus derivatives and tankers (A310 & A330 MRTT), fighters and trainers (EF-2000, AFJT, NGF/FCAS), UAVs (Atlante, Eurodrone, Sirtap) and technological programs like CleanSky. The main activities that are done in these programs are:
- Loads models building for flight and ground loads.
- Management of 6DOF simulation codes for manoeuvre and gust conditions.
- Load analysis for design, fatigue, 1g, failure cases and operational loads, including trade-offs for sensitivity studies.
- Nodal loads generation for FEM (NASTRAN).
- Clearances of flight and ground loads to achieve 'Permits to Fly' of prototypes.
- Specification, tracking and analysis of Flight Tests, regarding loads measurements, with post-flight adjustment of load models if needed.
- Continuous software development and maintenance of methods and tools for loads calculation.
- Writing certification documents and presentation to Airworthiness Authorities.
- Continuous airworthiness support and fleet analysis.
- Continuous support to aircraft preliminary design.
To perform the above passionate tasks, the members of our team have:
- A great entushiasm and predilection for technical work.
- A multidisciplinar profile and great learning capacity.
- Good analytical and synthesis capabilities.
- Ability to make decisions and present alternatives.
- Great teamwork skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.