Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
· Support the design of new products
· Support the industrialization / production / repair & maintenance in solving quality issues and non-conformities
· Collect information, carry out technical analysis by using “Practical Problem Solving” methods with Design Office, production support and propose answer to the authorized validation interlocutor
· Update technical and industrial documentation (2D/3D drawing set, bill of Materials, manufacturing instructions…)
· Synchronise activities and ensure the link with Marignane team
Are you THE one ?
· You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
· You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
· Technologist you are attracted by mechanic within high quality demanding industry
· Experience in composite and metallic materials: design, manufacturing processes
· Proficiency on design software CATIA V5
· Knowledge of Helicopters, rotors and blades is a plus
· Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
· Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
· French: native/fluent.
English intermediate needed.
Experience required : 0 to 3 years
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.