Airbus Operations Ltd.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Agile Coach to join Airbus in Filton, Bristol.
The mission of the Operational Excellence department is to enable the Information Management organisation to deliver business value by developing people and implementing new ways of working through continuous and disruptive improvements and services. You will be pivotal in being a driver in the ongoing transformation of the Information Management organisation and the wider company.
Your overall responsibility is to coach, enable and foster Agile Ways of Working in Airbus IM (Information Managements) and related business functions.
This role is part of a central Agile Centre of Competence and associated to the Airbus Coach Community
Tasks & accountabilities
- As a recognised Agile practitioner; support the Agile teams and Scrum Masters through guiding Multi Functional Teams towards improving the way they work
- Foster Agile mindset at operational and management team level
- Support teams to derive to an End-to-End approach and manage changes and uncertainties on the fly
- Support teams to become more mature in Agile techniques (such as Ceremonies, Artifacts and Role implementation) with a key focus on strategic business challenges and constraints
- Foster and ensure cross-team coordination and experience capitalisation
- Compose Agile performance metrics
- Coach and mentor Agile roles (eg Scrum Masters)
- Foster dependencies between team and third parties or between team and their Agile teams
- Strengthen our Agile Service provision by being an active contributor to the structure, aporach content and capitalisation of the network knowledge
- Lever Agile within the IM Transformation supporting the creation of demonstrable business value outcomes
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Certified Team Coach/Certified Entrerprise Coach or similar working experience within an Agile environment
- Ability to coach multi-functional teams and management
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile ways of working, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Implementations and improving agile ways of working
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies as above would be desirable, however mentoring and coaching is available to develop the role
- Experience of Change Management/Lean and IT/IM background also desirable but not essential