Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Marketing Combat Air Systems team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for max. 18 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: April 2021
Duration : 6 months
Tasks and activities of the working Student:
- contribution in national and international export campaigns and development of potential new export opportunities
- Support of marketing key messages, Unique Selling Points, customer briefings, presentations, brochures, speeches, etc.
- Manage selected marketing events
- Support the Product Marketing Managers in their daily business
- Internet Research
- Participation in regular meetings and administrative support
- Creative contribution of ongoing Marketing initiatives
- Support to the concept phase of new Marketing initiatives
- Support during implementation of Marketing initiatives
- Creating Marketing material e.g. brochures, posts, presentations, infographics
- Ad- hoc tasks and projects based on day-to-day business
- Enrolled full time student within I Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Good knowledge of web research
- Good Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Strong MS Office skills, mainly PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German, French or Spanish would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.