AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a system engineer ? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (f/m/d) at the department 'Digital Technologies' ( 35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: 1st of July 2021
Duration: 4-6 months
Description of the department:
The department 'Digital Technologies' (ETXST) at Airbus Helicopters GmbH in Donauwörth is heavily supporting the operation and the development of test and simulation means inside Airbus Helicopters. In this accountable team we are looking forward to explore the possibilities to automate procedures during the setup of new systems for test means.
Mission and Activities:
Your mission will be to support and setup innovative way of creating an automation chain for hardware checks. This system will consist of an installation of test instruments, test cards, harnesses and test tools and will be put into operation by the department “Digital Technologies for Means”.
Your internship will include the following topics:
· setup the test automation system based on a given architecture
· putting into operation the whole system and the test instruments
· evaluation of the whole system
· repare the automatic tests to check the test mean hardware
· doing inventory of test mean
· document the procedure, hardware environment and create a user guide
· enrolled student (f/m/d) within electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, IT or a similar field of study
· software skills (programming languages) and technical skills
· basic knowledge in electrical engineering as well as in information technology
· fluent in English and German language
· We are looking for an extremely self-motivated person, who is proactively contributing to all relevant topics and is keen in setting up the test automation system based on a given architectures.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrollment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.