Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Reporting to the HR manager in France, the intern will be a support for leading a wide variety of HR practices and procedures that support Navblue’s Human Resources activities on the social part (individual & collective relations of work) / The intern will give support as well for different HR daily tasks (recruitment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, performance management, and training and development).
Navblue SAS (150 employees) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS. Navblue is specialized in Air traffic management and flight operations solutions. Read more at www.navblue.aero
Missions & tasks
Not limitative list of tasks
· Provide support to the HR manager for the implementation of the social elections for Navblue SAS (Comité Social et Economique),
· Ensure follow up of actions linked to the CSE management meetings & negotiations with the Unions
· Give support in Maintaining legal compliance and Focus on initiatives related to local employment legislation,
· Involvement in HR daily tasks (recruitment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, performance management, and training and development) for better discovery and understanding of the human resources role in a company of 150 employees.
· Completion of any other assignments, duties and projects that may be assigned
· Master 2 degree in social law (M2 Droit et management social de l’entreprise, M2 Droit du travail et de l’emploi, M2 Droit et science du travail europeen : non limitative list)
· Tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
· Demonstrated initiative and sound judgment
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Proficient use of MS Office products
· Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organization
· Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), autonomy
· Intermediary to fluent English level required
Type of contract
· It will be an internship contract – 6 months starting in 2021
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.