Description de l'offre
A400M Line Maintenance Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space Brize Norton
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Excellent opportunities exist for A400M Line Maintenance Engineers within Airbus Defence & Space based in Brize Norton. In this role you will perform A400M maintenance activities related to the Maintenance Services elements contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within the Airbus Military A400M Customer Services domain.
You'll be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction of both a successful entry-into-service and on-going service delivery and will be reporting both operationally and functionally into the Airbus Defence and Space Maintenance Services Manager UK.
The successful candidates will be subject to UK security clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
· To deliver and support A400M aircraft Line Maintenance and workshop activities within the Maintenance Services UK organisation for the preparation and delivery of contracted support services delegated to Airbus Military UK
· Be accountable for the on time achievement and retention of appropriate A400M Type Approval within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
· Deliver, on time and to quality, Line Maintenance and Ground Handling and Servicing support within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
· Delivering workshop support within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
· Ensuring successful completion of A400M Mil Part 147 type training, and subsequent award and retention of A400M Mil Part 145 certifying privileges
· Performance and certification of any A400M on aircraft maintenance activities within the scope of the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
· Responsible for performance and certification of any A400M off aircraft workshop maintenance activities within the scope of the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
· Performance and certification of A400M aircraft Ground Handling and Servicing support activities within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· A valid EASA Part 66 B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License and significant experience in aircraft maintenance
· Experience in civil aircraft maintenance operating in the commercial air transport category above 5700kg MTOW, some of which is preferably on Airbus aircraft
· A high level in written and spoken English, including fluency in communication using technical vocabulary
· Ability to work safely and efficiently in a time sensitive environment
· Manage day-to-day communications effectively and efficiently
· Ability to understand and interpret stakeholder expectations and needs
· Familiar with managing and following-up customer requirements and short-term actions
· Ability to develop strategies and to plan, including ability to assimilate different facts and opinions in determining innovative solutions to satisfy a wide range of stakeholders.