Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
WHY JOINING US?
Are you creative and innovative? Are you customer- and solution-oriented? Are you prepared to re-think Information Management (IM)? It is an exciting time to join the Digital Transformation Office (DTO).
Information Management, as part of the DTO, is a central function, and is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
The IM organization as part of the Digital Transformation Office has the mission to provide Airbus Defence and Space with the best in class Digital Capabilities, creating and running end-to-end Digital Services and Solutions.
Working in IM means living global trends such as digitalization, innovation and a new ways of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment?
Who are we?
You are joining the ERP/BI Backbone team. An international group of SAP professionals working across Airbus Defence and Space focused on SAP topics. Team members come from a range of backgrounds and between the team we have in excess of 100 person years of SAP experience. As an international group we are able to share knowledge and experiences and seek to implement SAP best practice across Airbus Defence and Space. SAP has evolved over the years beyond its core ERP offering and the team supports a full range of SAP products such as BW, BO, GRC, SRM, MDG, SolMan etc. Across the team we have all the skills, knowledge and capabilities you would expect to find in a specialist technical SAP consulting practice so to summarize a few words TZIPE4 is “GO TO” team for SAP technical topics at Airbus DS.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Managing end to end delivery of agreed Services to the customer in terms of resources, cost, time, quality, security, robustness and performance for all services. Providing deep technical expertise concerning all SAP Basis topics for all running projects. Support of technical design activities. In cooperation with module responsible, service owner and the business, maintenance of the SAP systems has to be managed as well as updates and upgrades. Analysis of the system performance, SAP security settings and their configuration have to be performed. Definition of necessary corrective measures in order to reach the targets and to support the corresponding operational teams.
· SAP Basis Administration
· Consulting and supporting projects as SAP Basis expert (SAP migration projects)
· System monitoring, change management (SAP Kernel, Support Packages, Security Notes)
· Planning and execution of configuration changes
· Performance Analysis
· SAP Solution Manager, BW, SRM, ERP, SLT and S/4 HANA landscape: conception,
· Configuration and operations
· Print management: conception und configuration
· Process documentation and creation of an operations manual
· Defining standards and providing guidance to ensure compliance and design / align solutions across the enterprise for SAP Basis functionality
· Project management and support in projects
· Evaluating new technical tools, products and functionalities linked to SAP basis functionalities for potential use inside Airbus SAP environment
The task incorporates the autonomous conception, customizing and realization of complex software systems and the interfaces to internal and external ITsystems.
Furthermore the conception and the implementation of complex business processes has to be supported. Giving guidance regarding technical SAP solutions and defining the scope of services with the client. Project management in terms of planning of date, cost and quality.
· Several years of experience in SAP Basis
· Deep SAP technical experience and knowledge of SAP basis
· Previous experience working in upgrades, OS / DB migrations and HANA migration projects
· Knowledge / experience in performance tuning, user management, system copies, and Unicode conversions
· Any experience in Fiori installation and configuration desired
· Experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade and migration projects
· Experience of working in large landscapes / environments / customers
· Keen and inquisitive of learning on new technologies
· ITIL certification
· SAP Certifications in OS / DB Migration, NetWeaver and SAP HANA preferred
· High motivation and energy to move on projects
· Capability of working on your own responsibility but also of working in an international team
· Being analytical, results driven and having an solution oriented approach
· Eagerness to learn and with a proactive approach, ready for an exciting new challenge.
· Highly organized and able to work on multiple tasks.
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Languages: German and English at negotiation level, additional languages (i.e. French, Spanish) are a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.