Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia Pte Ltd
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
· Primarily responsible for all operations related to the Information Security across the East Asia Region.
· Define, develop, implement, manage, maintain, check and review security operation policies, directives, procedures and standards the evaluation of ICT solutions.
· Provide security consultancy on operations security requirements implemented on-sites, ICT systems and supply chain throughout the system development lifecycle.
· Provide cybersecurity consultancy for projects to ensure that security controls are identified and implemented throughout the project development lifecycle.
· Perform day-to-day operations to ensure that operational controls are efficient and compliance with Airbus policies, standards, laws and regularly provisions within Airbus.
· Security Patch Management & vulnerability fixes for endpoints and servers using Microsoft SCCM tool.
· Manage, administrate, develop, operation, maintain, design and customize management tools for security part of Airbus Standards.
· Identify, evaluate, and mitigate cyber risks concerning the protection of Airbus assets.
· Conduct system and network security assessment including Firewall, IDS/IPS, User Access, and SIEM systems.
· Support the Security Operation Center in the investigation, forensic analysis and remediation of security incidents and crisis impacting East Asia.
· Coordinate with third party vendors to provide optimal solutions on all information security processes and maintain the technology according to Airbus security requirements.
· Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Security or other equivalent.
· 3-5 years’ experience in information security design and system development projects.
· Solid understanding of information security principles (security-by-design concepts, security protocols, authentication, secure state, and access control etc.,).
· Experience in information security risk analysis and mitigation. Ability to conduct a security risk management.
· Knowledge with project development model such as Agile, and information security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
· Ability to develop solutions which include hardware and software security functions to ensure a consistent and harmonized security within and across products.
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent written and verbal English communications and ability to articulate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.