Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia Pte Ltd
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The candidate will be responsible for one of the assigned legal entities under Airbus and liaising with the Entity Controller and Shared Service Team members.
· Full set of Accounting include AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation and General Ledger
· Monthly financial reporting with analysis schedules
· Liaise with the Auditor and involve in the preparation of Annual Audit Financial Statement Process
· Involve in computation of ECI and liaise with the Tax agent on the review/preparation of tax computations/returns
· Preparation of Quarterly GST reporting/submission
· Preparation of Internal Report for Entity Consolidation financial statements reporting
· Review of reimbursement claims report submitted by the Entity
· Review and process high volume of Accounts Payable invoices and payments
· Any other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor/management
· Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance or ACCA equivalent
· At least 3 years of working experience
· Good understanding of FRS and accounting principles and statutory regulations
· Experience in SAP would be an advantage
· Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good team player with interpersonal and communication skills
· Independent, meticulous and hands on attitude with high degree of initiatives, and work beyond job scope when necessary
· Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.