Airbus ExO Autonomy SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of Airbus UpNext
Founded in 2017, Airbus UpNext is actively shaping the future of aerospace by using flying demonstrators to evaluate, mature and validate new products and services.
Designed as a talent incubator, Airbus UpNext is a place where you can act and think like a startup while building on the strong expertise of Airbus, a place where you are empowered to challenge and test new processes and ways of working.
Our mission is:
• To identify the trends that could disrupt the future of the aerospace industry and evaluate them to demonstrate their potential as a viable product.
• To accelerate traditional research cycles and prototype development to achieve proof of concept in a real environment and at a convincing scale and speed.
• To develop real-world applications for emerging aerospace technologies, there by driving their maturity and increasing their value.
• To be THE reference for Technology Value Assessment
Our Values: #Keep it Simple #Act as one Team #Be Audacious
Our DNA: #Speed of Execution, #Bold Experimentation, #Outward Looking
Description of Airbus UpNext DragonFly Demonstrator
Airbus UpNext DragonFly Demonstrator aims to demonstrate the ability to ensure safe flight back and landing. All the outcomes of this demonstration will contribute to prepare more autonomous aircraft of the next decade.
On top of these technical challenges, this demonstration has to be achieved in less than 30 months.Team spirit, proactivity and pragmatism will be the key ingredients to make this unique journey successful.
And you can be a part of it, so come and join Airbus UpNext DragonFly Demonstrator and help us to find the best solutions on our internal communication.
As an intern, you will be joining a team of 40 people working in 5 groups in an agile mood remotely in France and US or physically at D42, on the Saint Martin site (Toulouse).
Your internship will consist in finding the best way for Airbus UpNext DragonFly teams to communicate by using visual management and creating written and visual content with a storytelling approach.
You will contribute to the following main activities:
· Supporting the Project Management team in identifying internal communication flaws within the demonstrator and capture the visual management needs from teams
· Benchmark of tools and formats for remote work
· Creating attractive and fun communication tools, either physical or virtual (short videos, graphics), in order to provide quick access to the information to the different teams and stakeholders
· Collecting all the high-level information, and sharing it at the optimal detail level
· Brainstorming creative and innovative ways to engage with the Airbus UpNext projects, stakeholders and supporting the team communication events (OpenSpace and showroom …)
This internship will allow you to develop the following skills:
· Storytelling with visual and written asset creation.
· Building and implementing a Communication Plan.
· Internal communication event organisation.
· Project management.
Your mission will begin ASAP (as soon as possible!) and will last for a period between 3 to 6 months.
Your Boarding Pass:
You are preparing a diploma level BAC+2/+3/+5 in Communication, Marketing, Journalism (or equivalent), and you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies:
· Written, oral and visual communication skills
· Knowledge of multimedia channels and platforms and experience creating content (knowledge of EasyMovie is a plus)
· Experience in Graphic design will definitely be a plus
· Interested in visual management
· Proven ability to initiate action, problem-solve, manage numerous concurrent priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Excellence in cross-functional collaboration and partnership
· Curious to know more about aerospace innovation
· You are flexible and capable of adapting to changing environments
· You are a Team-Player and willing to have fun
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.