Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
AIRBUS GRADUATE PROGRAMME:
MASI 2021 (MASTER IN AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS INTEGRATION)
Ready to join one of the KEY AIRBUS Graduate Programmes in Spain?
AIRBUS and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), offer a full time programme that combines a Master in Aircraft Systems Integration and an 11 month internship at AIRBUS facilities.
You will receive a grant of 875€gross/month during the internship.
The cost of this Master (MASI) starting in September 2021 will be 9500€
What is the academic content of this Master?
· Module 1 - Fundamentals, to provide the basis, the support to understand the technologies, the methods, the requirement
· Module 2 - Generalization, required to manage complexity and to understand the whole (systems thinking), and
· Module 3 - Experimentation, to move from abstraction to implementation, innovation, invention.
· Final Project - consists of the development of a complete system's integration project under the supervision of an industry or academic advisor. The project will make use of methods and tools learned in the MASI curriculum. The Final Project culminates in a written project report and an oral presentation.
The Master classes will take place in UC3M from Monday to Thursday in the afternoons. The teaching model combines face-to-face and synchronous online classes.
What does this internship consists in?
During this internship, you will join AIRBUS engineering team and you will solve real integration problems under the supervision of a Company Mentor.
The MASI programme includes a paid internship at the AIRBUS-Spain facilities. The work shift is 35hours/week from Monday to Friday (8:00-15:00) during eleven months (august excluded)
What are we looking for?
· MASI is directed towards graduates in engineering or technical fields, especially in:
· Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
· Telecommunications Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· Electronic Engineering
· Computer Engineering
· Languages: High level of English. Spanish, French and/or German will be taken into consideration
· International experience will be a plus
· Team player, ability to take initiative and ownership of projects & results driven with innovative mindset
Why should you apply?
· Foster your professional development with a strong academic background and an in-depth collaboration in AIRBUS systems integration projects
· Expand your network within the aeronautical industry
· Meet our people working with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place.
· Be part of our diversity and teamwork culture that propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.