PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS BELOW.
This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid and qualifying work experience and build an impressive track record of achievements. The internship involves working on exciting projects in the advertising, education and property management sectors and gradually assuming more responsibilities subject to performance. Successful candidate will be provided internal training. Duration: 5 (6 months possible) 35hrs/wk. Erasmus and other EU program applicants are welcome to apply.
- potential client prospecting
- brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- helping with social media marketing
- participating in industry events
- conduct market research (desktop and potentially in the field)
- track and analyse competitors in order to preserve the company's unique selling points (USP) and strengthen our business proposal
- tracking and analysing sales & marketing campaign data
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- other related work
You will receive regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Ideal candidate will be able to start anytime from as early as April 10th. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Although internship is unpaid, some minor costs will be covered, unless a scholarship is provided by a third party organization.
Please note while applicants based outside of London are welcomed to apply, they will need to be able to arrange their own accommodation in London for the duration of the internship. We do however have a special 10% discount code for our interns from an affordable host family homestay company.