Country: United Kingdom
Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: England
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Gloucester
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European visual merchandising direction in assigned store/stores.
· Regular documented feedback of VM in store to RVMM
· Cascade information given by RVMM to SM and Store staff through training and meetings.
· Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand needs and give feedback to the RVMM regarding store requests.
· Drive layout decisions – bubble and micro plans and implement as agreed
· Ensure store complies with WE standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers
· Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication
· In charge of creating clear Shop –In-Shop’s to emphasize category presentation
· Responsible for ordering and ensuring correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
· Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly
· Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards
· Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system
· Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan
· Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with marketing department.
· Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames
· Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages
· Attendance to bimonthly VM team meetings
· Quarterly showroom set up support if requested
· Involvement in development opportunities as requested by RVMM
· Commercial return
· Instore standards & compliance
· Key relatioships
· Ambassador for VM, advocating the department across all channels
· Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
· VM team
· Store Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Fluency in English
· Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
· Geographical mobility across the cluster
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
· 1 year dedicated VM experience