Description de l'offre
Job Function: Supply Chain Management
State / Province: Serbia
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Belgrade
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage the Inbound, Customs, Order Book Management, Warehouse and Distribution activities related to adidas Serbia (both adidas and Reebok Brands).
Coordinate above activities with a continuous improvement mindset and a lean methodology to achieve Availability (COTA) and Fulfilment (COTIF) as per Western Europe SCM Targets.
Contribute to implement adidas Group Strategic Business Plan (Creating the New).
· Plan and coordinate the inbound flow from WE EDCs/DCs to the Local Serbian DC- 3PL in terms of forecasted volumes, stock projection and truck availability considering and anticipating Seasonal fluctuations.
· Oversee the Customs related activities both for Inbound and Outbound/export flow to EU and non-EU Countries (e.g. Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, FYROM, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria).
· Implement, support and follow Western Europe Supply Chain Management processes with regards to Order Book Management: e.g. On Time Availability, Sales Orders allocation, Delivery Notes Creation, Order book Cleansing. Focus on Hard Launch Articles in terms of prioritization and on time delivery to Customers.
· Plan, coordinate and evaluate Local Serbian Distribution Centre (3PL) with regards to Contractual obligations; Service Level Agreement, Costs, Processes, VAS / SHAD, reverse logistics.
· Perform accurate Stock analysis in terms of accuracy of data (SAP-WMS) ensuring that adjustments are done in a timely manner; evaluate total quantities, ageing, rotation, excess stock and take corrective actions. Coordinate cycle-count/stock take as per Company/Country regulations.
· Ensure On Time In Full deliveries (COTIF) to Wholesale and Retail Customers and provide visibility of results with root causes explaining delays.
· Oversee the Distribution process within Serbia, and the Export to foreign countries outside EU considering Customs and Transportation regulations.
· Support the Warehouse and Distribution Manager of South East Europe harmonizing Serbian set up with the Western Europe framework.
· Oversees the warehouse and transportation flows and actively monitors 3PL Partners and Carriers performances to ensure all requirements are met (SLAs, Lead Times, claims)
· Organize regular operational and business reviews with the Distribution Centre and Carriers to ensure execution at the highest levels of Standards as defined by agreed SLA’s.
· Supervise and control Samples Inbound flow, Customs clearance, Inventories and Distribution to Adidas Showrooms.
· Budget, forecast and review Supply Chain related costs in the areas of Personnel Expenses, Warehouse and Distribution costs. Analyze monthly results and take corrective actions and/or improvement plans.
· Manage Serbian SCM Team (2 headcounts) in collaboration with rest of South East Europe SCM Team. Follow adidas MyBest as Performance Development approach. Support the implementation of adidas Leadership framework
· Collaborate with Customer Service team to provide best in class Supply Chain Management services to adidas Customers. Attend and lead meetings with Key Strategic accounts aiming to provide Best in Class Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· MS Office (Excel/Access; Outlook; Word; Power Point)
· SAP knowledge
· In depth knowledge of supply chain
· Motivating and leading team
· Demonstrating initiative and acting result oriented
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Fluent in English (written and oral)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree or equivalent education required
· 5-7 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management roles
· Experience with managing a complex Logistic setup, including Contractual, Legal, Operational and cost-related matters.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing people
· Able and willing to travel and/or relocate