State / Province
City / Location
Referral Bonus Eligible
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
This advert, open from 1st January until 31st December, is our portal for talent at the adidas store inthe shopping center Delta Cityin Belgradeat the level ofStore Manager.Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best.
This job posting does NOT represent a live vacancy. What does that mean? It means that this posting is here specifically to collect applications all year long. Don’t let that discourage you – whenever there is a role to recruit for, this is where we would look to find talent outside of our business.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply.
Should you be interested in more than 1 store, please do feel to apply to multiple job adverts on www.careers.adidas-group.com .
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Drive your store’s profitability by:
· Meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets
· Managing all resources within the store to provide customers with a leading shopping experience
· Driving the proper execution of established policies, procedures, initiatives and directives
· Take full ownership of the store and its commercial success
· Analyze relevant data to probe and challenge the status quo
· Address identified improvement areas, involving the District Manager or other Retail Back Office partners as needed
· Drive continuous improvements in the store’s sales, productivity and profitability
· Ensure the legal and financial integrity of the store
· Lead service by example, maximizing the amount of time spent selling and leading team members on the sales floor
· Ensure there is always a manager on duty on the sales floor, focusing team members on the customer and on selling when you are not able to assume the responsibility yourself
· Schedule staff so as to properly serve customers, drive sales and execute tasks
· Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
· Ensure proper in-store Brand execution according to established standards and directives
· Ensure all store team members are trained on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
· Manage all store operations in a systematic and efficient manner, as per established policies and procedures
· Ensure all established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards are consistently executed and maintained in the store
· Ensure merchandise deliveries are processed on the same day they arrive and the store’s entire product offer is made immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
· Ensure cash register transactions are processed quickly and accurately
· Lead and implement all applicable loss prevention policies and procedures
· Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
· Manage the recruitment and training of store team members
· Ensure all HR policies and procedures are adhered to
· Create a high performance culture by setting clear expectations, analyzing performance and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance
· Work with the District Manager to identify and develop select strong performers with potential for growth along the Retail Field Career Ladder
· Share best practices to drive the collective performance of all district stores
· Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
· Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
· Minimum 3 years work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with a minimum of 12 months of Store Management responsibility
· University Degree
· Advanced English Skills
· Advanced numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills