Description de l'offre
Country: United Kingdom
Job Function: Sales
State / Province: England
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Stockport
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
adidas is continuing to build a talent pool for analytical roles within the business at our head office in Stockport, Manchester. Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best. We are looking to connect with analytical talent for opportunities coming up in the next year.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply to attend our future talent assessment day on Wednesday 5th December.
We are looking for a
Sales Data Analyst based in
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates:
· Passion for all things data
· Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent communication skills; written, oral and presentation
· Relentless drive to win as one adidas
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You’ll Do:
· To produce various internal business reports including weekly sell through reports and product launch trackers, as well as monthly category reports for all stakeholders within the business.
· To analyse weekly sales data from customers and report back to the business each week with strategic recommendations.
· To identify risks or opportunities to the order book at article/category level due to current sell out trend and highlight to sales team for quick decision making.
· To drive recommendations for additional re-orders in co-operation with the sales team.
· To support the sales teams with ad hoc queries relating to sell out data, category plans and internal sales forecasting.
· Will work closely with Marketing and Sales to track significant campaigns or new product launches, ensuring all departments are referring to one source of sell out data.
Here Is Some Of What You’ll Need:
· University Degree (preferably in a Business Studies, Merchandising or Finance Discipline).