Country: United States
Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: Massachusetts
Position Type: Part time
City / Location: Braintree
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
As a Reebok Sales Associate, you are responsible for providing
customers with an impactful and positive shopping experience. In this role, it is important to convert “lookers” into “buyers” by utilizing
elements of the customer service model as well as product knowledge that is provided. Sales Associates create an exciting and fun store environment while also being a key component to the team.
You sell by prioritizing between customer service and store operations for maximum retail impact.
You serve by identifying shopping behaviors accurately and responding appropriately.
You use Brand and product knowledge to sell by showing a passion for the products and positively demonstrating the Brand Values.
You perform store operations by being detail-oriented in receiving, displaying, merchandising and replenishing product, as well as in maintaining a clean and organized store environment.
You are a team player by understanding the beneﬁts of teamwork and are able to work as part of a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Ability to build an emotional connection with customers by being a passionate and enthusiastic Brand ambassador
· Awareness of individual and store goals while assisting customers
· Ability to educate customers on special features and benefits of the product offer on the sales floor
· Ability to help build a strong customer base by inspiring confidence and loyalty to the brand
· Dynamically communicates a desire to learn and is open to receiving feedback to drive personal development
· Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Physical requirements include ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, as well as stand for extended periods of time
At Reebok, we’re not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life. From early morning runs to lunchtime workouts to biking and hiking, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Apply for this role to find out.
At Reebok, our employees are encouraged to reach their career, fitness and personal goals. In an effort to gain a better understanding of who you are and how we can help you succeed, we require that you complete a pre-hire assessment as part of our application process. The assessment takes roughly 30 minutes to complete and you are able to start and finish at your convenience. Please note the assessment must be complete before we can consider your application.