State / Province
City / Location
Referral Bonus Eligible
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
This advert, open from 1st January until 31st December, is our portal for talent at the adidas store in Fashion Park Outlet Center inIndjijaat the level of Assistant Store Manager. Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best.
This job posting does NOT represent a live vacancy. What does that mean? It means that this posting is here specifically to collect applications all year long. Don’t let that discourage you – whenever there is a role to recruit for, this is where we would look to find talent outside of our business.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply.
Should you be interested in more than 1 store, please do feel to apply to multiple job adverts on www.careers.adidas-group.com .
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to store profitability by:
· Meeting or exceeding sales and KPI targets for a defined area within the store
· Coordinating team members to provide a leading shopping experience
· Assuming Store Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
· Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned store area
· Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
· Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations
· Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
· Lead your team to meet or exceed customer expectations at all times
· Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
· Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area
· Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
· Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards in your assigned area
· Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives
· Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales floor replenishment to ensure your assigned area’s and/or the entire store’s complete product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
· Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures
· Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
· Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
· Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
· Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
· Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
· Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
· Minimum 18 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
· High School Graduate
· GoodEnglish Skills
· Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills