Country: United Kingdom
Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: England
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: London
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
· Maintain the retail back office offering an efficient and proactive service to all levels of the store team. Executed through managing all the administartion relating to the store, its staff, HR Processes and ensuring relevant legislative requirements are administratively adhered to by;
· Ensuring the KPI's for the defined area within a store are met or exceeded.
· Supervising and coaching the team operating on and around the cash desks as outlined in the Store Operations Manual
Retail Back Office Administration
· Allocated resources and organzes process within his/her area of responsibility to dirve efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
· Has a working knowledgeof the Retail KPI's and makes commercial decisions within his/her area of responsibility
· Maintains a safe working environment by ensuring store's policies and procedures are compiled within his/her area of responsbility
· Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures
· Supports the recruitment, on-boarding, training and development of the store team
· Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance
· Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance
· Main point of contact for any back office administration requirements
· Be a proactive part of the management team within store
· Responsible for all new starters in the business and submitting relevant paperwork to HR Aministrators
· Assiting with the HR related paperwork in accordance within company process ad policy, ensuring the required deadlines are met i.e. disciplinary bookings, recruitment documentation and checking all right to work paper work etc.
· Health and Safety; work place inspections, reporting all accidents where required to the line manager, and following appropriate processes
· Contributing to the effective running of the sales floors though providing efficient and effective administarion processes i.e. change orders, tender pickups etc. and basic I.T. and securtiy checks surrounding cash desk.
· Responsible for banking processes, issues with finance, daily report checks
· Payroll entry and Logging (including through the use of SAP, reporting directly to HR & Operations Manager where appropriate
· Assist with the reporting and direction of reactive and scheduled maintenance issues assisting HR & Operations Manager by tthe use of the Maintenance submitting HR related paperwork in accordance with HR process
· Liaise with the HR Department with an y staff or payroll issues when required
· Note take in HR investigations or disciplinary hearings when required
· Advise Line Manager from own experiences decisions on own area of work creating a best practice environment for WE
· Conduct investigations when required by Line Manager
· Completion of general store processes and procedures including start and end of day cash office procedures on a routine basis
· Weekly reporting of ares of concern and outstanding tasks to Line Manager
· Any other duties as requested by Line Manager
· Store Team
· Peers and Supervisor
· Profit Protection
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
· Advanced Retail Professional Comptencies (additions based on market needs)
· Minimum 6 monmths work experience in a sports/fashion customer - and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding
· Advanced numeracy, literacy, and advanced verbal communicatoins skills
· Competency to navigate the Microsoft Office packages
· Experience within an adminsitrative or cash management role desired