Performance Media Buyer
Task & Responsabilities:
· Maximize performance and ad revenue.
· Interface with programmatic players, such as agencies, affliates, trading desks, Ad Exchanges and publishers.
· Reviewing and processing advertising campaign material.
· Setting up data driven digital ad campaigns.
· Managing bid strategies for campaigns.
· Operating across ad servers, ad technology solutions, DSPs and DMPs platforms
· Guaranteeing the campaign's kick-off and deployment.
· Monitoring Digital Media campaigns.
· Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
· Source, test and filter out the best placements and services to work and integrate with for a successful programmatic buying experience whilst reaching clients KPIs (negotiation of PMP deals).
· Provide regular reports (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to the Client Services and to the Board teams with goals, performance and insights.
· Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, performance, implementation or reporting.
· Design and implement benchmarks according to performance or quality assurance KPIs.
· Communicating alert situations to the team.
· A/B testing on creative pieces, targeting segments or media plans on order to optimize performance.
Skills & Requeriments:
· 2 years of experience on a similar position within a trading desk, affiliate, adnetwork, publisher or advertiser AdOps/programmatic team.
· 1 year of programmatic buying experience, with particular emphasis on RTB.
· Experience with budgets of 100K a quarter.
· Good understanding and experience of programmatic advertising platforms (DSP, SSP, Ad exchanges, etc.).
· Familiar with analytics tools like Power Bi, Tableau or Google Analytics.
· Excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
· Understanding of online and digital advertising metrics and KPIs.
· Fluent in English (C1).