We are searching for a Human Capital Business Partner bilingual English - Spanish for an International Financial Entity.
The Human Capital Business Partner will be a key member and will be instrumental in delivering top class HR-processes in a complex business to enable the managers and colleagues across the group functions based in Madrid. The successful candidate will actively partner with our Group leaders, getting under the skin of the organization to truly understand strategy, and execute HR programs to enable achievement of our business goals.
Responsibilities will include:
· Participate in the design and implementation of global human capital projects and initiatives.
· Working closely with the business to support our managers and team members in a wide range of complex HR- and other business-related matters.
· Setting up and driving HR-processes across the organization
· Run cross functional projects in collaboration with local and international teams.
· Be a proactive strong partner with interest in establishing relationships and growing the internal awareness for the topics you are responsible of.
· Driving Performance Management, onboarding, recruitment, talent planning, etc.
· Support recruiting and onboarding activities.
· Support internship and apprenticeship programs.
· Support the organization of HR events for employees.
· Maintain databases, tracking systems, reports, and various HR documents (e.g. org charts)
· Resolution of basic HR queries from employees.
What you should bring:
Autonomy and Collaboration
· Ability to manage and participate in multiple projects with a high level of autonomy, manage priorities, and groups, timelines and prioritize and stay focused
· Strong proactive partner with a history of quickly gaining credibility with key stakeholders
· Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to build effective relationships across different cultural and organizational styles.
· Capability to navigate in a complex organization and challenge status quo
· Humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented matrix environment
Problem solving mindset
· Strong solution focus, structured, comfortable working in an environment which demands high quality deliverables under tight deadlines.
· Analytical pragmatic, independent and creative thinker balanced with operational “do-er’.
· Excellent analytical skills, understand the KPIs and has an interest to work in a number driven organization
· Educates other functionally focused employees on business concerns.
Other personal characteristics
· Agility - able to manage uncertainty and adapt to change with pragmatism.
· Ability to work effectively at both strategic and operational levels - “builder” and “roll up your sleeves” approach
· Self-starter and proactive approach. Takes ownership and follows matters through.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bilingual Spanish - English. Other languages will be a plus.
· 5-8 years’ experience at a Multinational Company.
· Experience within defining and implementing HR-processes.
· At least 2-3 years of experience as HRBP.