Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 7.9 - £ 9.2 / Hour
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client based at Bristol Airport are looking to compliment the team with 2 Water Operatives. This is full time role on a Temp to Perm basis. You will be working on a shift pattern of a 3 on / 3 off rota pattern on Nights 7.00pm - 7.00am paying £7.90 - £9.20
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Bristol Airport 24/7
* Hold a FULL UK Driving License
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
To provide our customers with an efficient professional cleaning service as per their specifications to include secure cleans/ searches if requested. Ensuring that the highest standards are achieved at all times is very important along with providing the team with accurate and clear communications at all times. Having full awareness of Health and Safety Policies, Ramp Awareness and Operational Excellence will play a key part in this role.
* Ensure the correct water supply is delivered to the aircraft prior to departure.
* Empty Aircraft of waste
* To ensure accurate information is completed on all required paperwork.
* To assist with the cleaning of aircraft, offices, secure cleans and associated work when requested (within health and safety regulations).
* Report any health and safety matters that give you concern to your duty manager/ station Manager
* Carry out weekly sterilisation and fill out relevant paperwork as per company procedure
* Correct use of chlorination powder / elsil when filling potable water
* Correct use of degerm powders/fluid (blues) when using toilet bowsers
* Be aware of the toilet dumping and filing (inc frost) procedures relevant to all aircraft in your airport
* Be aware of the potable water drain/fill procedure (inc frost) for all aircraft in your airport
* To maintain the cleanliness of your equipment inside and out
* Carry out any other duties connected with the role and ensure our customers receives the highest possible service
* To fully understand all company procedures ensuring they are adhered to at all times
* To carry out any additional duties as required
* Discount on travel into work on Bus/ Train / Coach
* Opportunity to become permanent
* Weekly Pay
* Uniform provided
* Discount on food and Drink in the Airport
* Hourly rate of u to £9.60 per hour
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on 01438 345 251
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy