£ 18000 - £ 28000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently working with a very exciting company who work on a wide range of exciting events nationwide. An opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and personable individual to join their rapidly expanding team. This opportunity is working within their Warehouse where your role will be key to the day to day running of the business. Promotion opportunities are available to the right candidate as the department expands.. so this is a role not to be missed!
* Picking/packing equipment to go out on hires/projects- Large and at times heavy equipment.
* Preparation and de-prep of equipment.
* Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of equipment.
* Completing paperwork in conjunction with our computer stock control system.
* General warehouse duties.
* Driving vans, delivering and collecting equipment.
* Loading and unloading of vans and trucks.
* A warm, friendly and personable team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately, and to use initiative to
problem solve proactively and creatively.
* Ability to contribute as a member of the team as well as working autonomously.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Previous experience within the entertainment or events industries, particularly
with lifting equipment, would be advantageous but by no means essential.
* Full UK driving license.
Please be aware this is a physically demanding role and will require lifting and moving of large and sometimes heavy equipment.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you please apply now!! Salary will be offered based on experience level.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy