Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
£ 9.99 - £ 11.7 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Chemicals & Paints
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Newcastle have an exiting temp to perm opportunity for the right, hard working, experienced warehouse supervisor. I am looking for someone with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to take responsibility for a team of staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Deputises in the absence of Warehouse shift Manager
· Assigns and Supervises employee tasks and manages workload and staff performance against set KPI's.
· Supervises and carries out spot audits on site security, stock holding and picked orders prior to loading and investigates any errors and discrepancies.
· Attends and contributes to management meetings in the absence of warehouse shift manager, including presentation of shift performance statics and issues.
· Posses strong staff supervision
· Able to plan and organise own workload
· Well developed understanding of WMS and pick and pack technologies.
· Good understanding of Health and Safety.
If you think you posses the right attitude a long with the skills and experience required, please don't hesitate to apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy